Minutes to Drake Devonshire, Beaches, Piano Bar, Dining and more
- Minimum 2 night stay on Long Weekends. Call Toll Free 1-855-229-8797 Local 613-399-1581
- Carol’s B&B located in Hillier, in the heart of Prince Edward County (PEC) Wine Country.
- Walk to several PEC Wineries, PEC Lavendar Farm, and PEC Farm Tractor Museum; our neighbours on Closson Road.
- Newly renovated home on a small acreage. County charm with all the modern conveniences.
- Wineries, beaches, arts community, culinary delights, shopping, antiques, theatres, boating, diving, cycling, gliding and more.
- Enjoy the island beauty and tranquility that Prince Edward County (PEC), Ontario has to offer.
- Closson Road: The Old Third, Broken Stone, Closson Chase, PEC Lavender, CAROL’s B&B, Lacey Estates, Lift Haus, The Grange, Hinterland …
- Farm fresh eggs, Canadian maple smoked bacon. Toast with homemade jams. Fruit juice. Freshly brewed tea or coffee.
- Vanilla French toast with maple syrup, Canadian maple smoked bacon. Fruit juice. Freshly brewed tea or coffee.
- Farm fresh egg omelette with vegetables in season, cheese and mushrooms. Toast with homemade jams. Fruit juice. Freshly brewed tea or coffee.
- Yogurt parfait with fresh fruit and muesli mix, toast or homemade bran muffin, Canadian cheddar cheese. Fruit juice. Freshly brewed tea or coffee.
- Award Winning Jam & Confi! First Place for both of my entries at the 2014 Picton Fair: Spiced Peach Jam and Pinot Noir Confi-Oaked. Come taste them for yourself at Carol’s B&B … Carol 2015 – this year I entered my ‘Ruby Red Seedless Raspberry’ jam and my ‘Cranberry’ sauce. Again I won 1st place for both of my entries. 4 out of 4!!!
Carols B and B